Please remember we're on hand to answer any question you may have, simply call 01273 856001
1. Check the numbers in your party and your preferred dates. Over 18's only
2. Check availability and make a booking by calling our events team on 01273 856001 or:
3. Complete the enquiry form which can be found from any of the Christmas party pages - pay a deposit to secure the event.
4. Full payment of the balance and menu/drinks options, etc must be received by us no later than 8 weeks prior to your party date.
5. Tickets/e-tickets will be sent out to 1 week prior to the event date.
Tables sit between 8-12 guests, if your group exceed the maximum we will split your group as evenly as possible and set the tables close together.
The initial deposit is due upon booking with the final balance due 8 weeks prior to your event.
We have a selection of drinks packages available for pre-ordering. You can add these to your event up to 4 weeks before your event. Add them to your trip or ask your event coordinator for more info.
You can also pre-order wine to your table, the list will be available from August onwards.
Minimum age of 18 years to attend our parties.
We have a strict dress code, no guests are permitted to wear jeans or trainers. Not even smart ones.
Props to suit the theme are encouraged.
Dad dancing kept to a minimum.
This venues has a complimentary cloakroom for guests.
We can cater for almost all dietary requirement including Halal meals - if they are pre-ordered at least 2 weeks before your party.
We are unable to provide Kosher meals, however, you are welcome to arrange for us to receive a Kosher Meal on the day of your party and we will cook this in our ovens and serve (still in the tray) to your guests at their tables. There is no additional charge for this service; however, neither does the guest receive any discount for not having one of our own meals.
Some venues are accessible to wheelchair users, or with limited mobility. Should any of your guests require this please do call us on 01273 856001 so we can do our best to ensure their requirements are looked after during the event.