All services are booked in accordance to the supplier - partner Terms and Conditions
Office Christmas terms and conditions can be found https://www.officechristmas.co.uk/terms/
COVID-19 SPECIFIC TERMS (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Each venue may have different entry requirements and the below advisement should be viewed as advice only.
- In order to ensure the safety and comfort of all guests and all staff, venues will be operating a covid pass system. All guests will be required to show evidence (via the NHS app) of one of the following in order to gain entry:
- Evidence of a double Covid vaccination
- Proof of a negative lateral flow test or PCR test within the last 48 hours
- Evidence of recent recovery from Covid
- We regret that the venues will not be able to permit entry to any person who is not able to show a valid covid pass, and no refunds will be given to anyone refused access.
- The venues reserve the right to amend or remove any or all of these measures in the event that infection rates stabilise at low levels, or in the event that they are required to be amended in line with any updated government guidance or legal requirements. Any amendments to these measures will be published on our website.
Eventist Group Ltd- t/a - Best Parties Ever
Dream Circus, Italian Masquerade, Winter Secret Garden, Under the Christmas Tree, Glamour of Paris, Burlesque, Electric Jungle, The Roaring Twenties, Midnight in Monte Carlo, Christmas Parties and Best Parties Ever are run by Best Parties Ever a trading name of Eventist Group Ltd, hereafter termed ‘The Company’. These terms and conditions apply to all functions taking place under the Brand of Best Parties Ever.
- Confirmation of Bookings
- A booking is only confirmed upon the receipt of this signed and completed contract or receipt of the invoice amount as specified within the contract. Where an agent chooses to sign our booking form on behalf of a client it accepts responsibility, under our terms and conditions, for all participants, including any liabilities arising thereof.
- Any monies paid are non-refundable or transferrable upon cancellation.
- The Company reserves the right to release unconfirmed bookings.
- Attendees will be strictly over 18 years old.
- Our Christmas parties have a dress code of Smart Dress – No Jeans or Trainers.
- Final Numbers
- The client shall give details of final numbers attending no later than 42 days prior to the function. The Company will try to accommodate any increase over previously advised numbers.
- An invoice will be sent 12 weeks prior to the function date, full payment must be received no later than 6 weeks prior to the event. Failure to pay within this time may result in the cancellation of the booking.
- The company will make no refunds in relation to any decrease in numbers after payment of the invoice.
- If the final number of guests are lower than the minimum numbers on the contract, the invoice will reflect the contracted numbers.
- Cancellation by the Company
The Company may cancel the bookings under the following circumstances
- If the premises or any part of it is unavailable due to circumstances outside of its control.
- If the Client becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership.
- To avoid breach of these conditions.
- If it might prejudice the reputation of, or cause damage to the Company.
- In such an event, the Company will refund any advance payment made but will have no further liability to Client.
- If the event does not meet the minimum capacity required to proceed.
- Cancellation by the Client
If the Client wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, there will be no refund of any monies paid.
- If a client cancels a confirmed event booking within 10 weeks of the function date, the balance invoice will be payable in its entirety and no reductions will apply.
- If a client cancels a confirmed event booking within 4 weeks of their event date, not only are they liable for the final balance invoice (as above) they will be additionally liable for 50% of all anticipated expenditure by their guests on consumables to include; drinks and any additional products or services they have requested. If a client cancels a confirmed event booking within 21 days of the function date, they will be liable for 100% of the final balance invoice and anticipated expenditure by their guests on consumables to include; drinks and any additional products or services they have requested. The anticipated expenditure of guests will be valued at £25 per person for this contract.
- If the Client cancels a reservation after a signed contract has been received, this will result in a £25 cancellation charge per person where deposits were not paid up front.
- The Company will be liable to the Client and/or persons attending the function for injury to persons, or loss or damage to property only where and to the extent that it has been negligent, but otherwise will be under no liability to them whatsoever.
- The Client will be liable for any loss or damage to the Company's property, premises and/or equipment (including equipment hired for their use), or injury to any person including the Company's staff and shall indemnify the Company against any loss or liability (other than the Company's liability in 5.a) arising from the function.
- The Client is advised to consider arranging insurance for the function covering cancellation, public liability and loss or damage to its property and that of persons attending the function.
- All of the prices quoted exclude VAT unless otherwise stated. VAT will be charged on the invoice for all goods and services provided and will be at the prevailing rate.
- The Company will take all reasonable steps to fulfil the reservation to the best of its ability and in accordance with the details provided. However, it reserves the right to provide alternative services of at least an equivalent standard at no additional costs to the Client.
- The Company reserves the right to pass onto the client any additional costs incurred by them in respect of goods and services requested during the course of the function or caused by the Client not adhering to the agreed times of services.
- Whilst the Company has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in its brochures and tariffs is accurate, it reserves the right to alter or substitute any service, facility or amenity without notice if necessary.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, the Company will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations to the Client in whole or part as a result of any of the following circumstances: a) Strikes and other industrial action(s) b) Fire and/or floods at or near the premises c) Civil unrest, dispute or commotion d) Act of God e) Legal action against the Company, not resulting from its negligence, preventing the supply of services.
- Any damage to equipment hired in on a client’s behalf by TDF is subject to the client being recharged for any breakages or losses that occur. This charge however will only be levied if losses or breakages occur to over 5% of any item hired.
- Written confirmation of the reservation shall be deemed to be acceptance of these conditions.
- If there are queries on any part of an invoice, the Client will pay the undisputed balance of the sum owing on the date due and the remainder on resolution of the query.
- This agreement shall be subject to the law of the country in which the premises is situated.
- These Terms and Conditions and Booking Forms supersede all previous versions.
- Data Protection & GDPR
- Client use of the Premises
The Client and persons attending the function shall:
- comply with all licensing, health and safety and other regulations relating to the premises.
- not bring any dangerous or hazardous items onto the premises and to remove any such items promptly when requested to do so by a member of Company management or any other such authorised person.
- not consume any food or drink on the premises not supplied by the Company or its authorised caterers, without the Company's prior written consent.
- not act in any improper or disorderly manner, leave promptly at the appropriate time and comply with any reasonable request by the Company's employees.
- Any person or item in breach of these conditions may be refused admission to or be removed from the premises
- The Company will follow guidance given by the Government in terms of all Covid-19 restrictions.
- If the event detailed in this contract is not permitted to proceed due to these restrictions, the Company will allow the Client to transfer all monies paid to an alternative future date of the Client’s choice, working with the venue and other suppliers.
- If this is not suitable for the Client, the Client will receive a refund of any monies paid.
- If there are no restrictions in place in relation to COVID-19 that prevent the event detailed in this contract to proceed; Clause 1(b) of this contract will remain valid
- The Client agrees to pay £25 per person deposit on confirmation of the booking.
- The Client agrees to pay the remaining of the balance no later than 6 weeks prior to the event date.
- The Client agrees to pay for any additional items.
- Corporate Credit Card payments will be subject to a 1.8% processing fee.
- All of our prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
- When pre-ordering drinks, orders must be received within 2 working days of the event. You can order through your online account, or contact our booking office. We recommend 10 days before.
- For orders received at the booking office, orders will only be processed along with full payment.
- When ordering packages, such as Wristbands (if applicable), or Drinks Packages, a minimum order of one package per person applies, and this must be the same package for each and every person within your booking.
- Wristbands, Dodgems Tokens and Casino Vouchers are all non-refundable.
- A delivery charge of £3.95 will be charged, if wristbands are ordered at least 10 days in advance, as a contribution towards the cost of us dispatching these out to you in advance of your party.
- For orders received within 10 days of the party date, we will endeavour to dispatch these, and will contact you with regards to the postage fee if this is possible, however, it could be that you will need to collect these items, upon your arrival at the venue, at the help desk within the reception area.
Vivid Experience Limited – Terms of Conditions
Birmingham – NEC, Leicester - Athena, Liverpool - The ACC, Manchester – Manchester Central
- Confirmation of Bookings
- Bookings can only be confirmed on receipt of the deposit (of £10 per person)
- If, in the first instance, you would prefer to make a telephone enquiry, a provisional
booking can be held for a maximum of 10 days The Company reserves the right to release unconfirmed bookings.
- Should the deposit not be received within 10 days, the booking will automatically
- Deposit payment serves as confirmation that these Terms & Conditions have been
read and that the party contracting with Vivid (hereinafter ‘you’) and all guests agree
to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Deposits are non-refundable in any event and payments due can only be
accepted from you.
- 1 final balance payment is required 8 weeks prior to the event. Bookings made less
than 8 weeks prior will require full payment within the earlier of 10 days from booking
or two weeks before the event.
- Non-payment of the final balance by the due date will render the contract void.
- A VAT invoice will be issued when payment has been received. A proforma
invoice may be issued prior to receipt of payment.
- The total amount due on each invoice must be settled with a single payment.
Multiple payments are not accepted.
- Debit/ credit card payments, bank transfer or cheque payments are free of charge.
- Vivid allows 16’s and over into the venue. However, guests must be 18 or over to
attend the ‘all inclusive’ evenings
- Booking Changes
- Booking changes are only acceptable when received from you.
- Places may be reallocated should a party size drop.
- Vivid will endeavour to accommodate menu or detail changes but will not be held
responsible for failure of any changes if they were communicated less than 2 weeks
before the event date.
- Vivid regrets that changes to bookings, menu choices or wine orders cannot be
made on the day of the event
- Cancellation by the Company
The Company may cancel the bookings under the following circumstances
- Whole booking cancellations can only be made by you and must be made in
writing to Vivid at its registered office of Unit 8 Wycliffe Industrial Estate, Lutterworth,
Leicestershire LE17 4HG or such other address that Vivid notifies to you in writing.
Cancellations over the telephone cannot be accepted.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable and cannot be used for any
other goods or services provided by Vivid (including but not limited to the balance
payment or drinks orders)
- Refunds of the balance payment will be calculated as follows
- Refund 100% less deposit, if cancelled more than 56 days prior to your event date
- Refund 75% less deposit, if cancelled more than 28 days but less than 56 days
prior to your event date
- Refund 50% less deposit, if cancelled more than 14 days but less than 28 days
prior to your event date
- No refund, if cancelled 14 days or less prior to your event date
- Refunds will be paid by Vivid as soon as reasonably possible within 21 days after
receiving refund details from you
- Refunded monies will be returned via the original method of payment.
4.Tickets & Table Plans
- You will be notified via email when tickets have been sent by Vivid 2 to 3 weeks
prior to the event date.
- Due to on-going changes in configurations, tables will not be allocated until the
day of the event.
- Should individual place settings be required, you will be able to allocate these
during the Pre-dinner Reception, provided that this is agreed in advance with a
member of the Vivid staff.
- Menu Pre-orders
- There is a set menu for this event, with a vegetarian alternative. Vivid will
endeavour to accommodate any special dietary requirements if requested in
advance, allergen information is held on all dishes and is available on request. Vivid
must be notified of any dietary requirements no later than 2 weeks before the event
to the contact email address published on Vivid’s website and in its brochure for the
- Menu choices must be received no later than 14 days prior to your party date.
- Vivid will endeavour to accommodate menu changes but will not be held
responsible for failure of any changes if they were communicated less than 2 weeks
before the event date.
- If menu options are not made before the event the standard Christmas menu will
- Vivid reserves the right to make changes to the advertised menu in the event of
shortages in the supply of particular items but undertakes that a three-course meal
will be served.
- Where a party booking is for more than 1 table, please note that, once the guests
are seated, the waiting staff will check at which table the guest(s) with special dietary
requirements are sitting in order to assist with service.
- Any pre-ordered beverages, drinks vouchers or drinks packages must be paid for
- Any drinks vouchers purchased are non-refundable after the event, cannot be
exchanged for cash on the evening and are only valid for the year as stated on the drink’s vouchers.
- No drinks are included in the ticket price except where stated.
- Pre-ordered drinks packages can only be purchased if one is purchased for each
and every guest in the party. Vivid regrets it is unable to make concessions for
guests who do not require the drinks package for any reason whatsoever.
- At the event, any queries regarding a beverage order must be made with a
member of staff at the time. We advise that you take your beverage invoice to the
event as proof of purchase. Any issues not raised during the evening cannot be dealt
with post event.
- Guests may not, under any circumstances, bring their own drinks.
- Vivid’s license conditions do not permit beverages to be removed from the venue.
- Prices shown within the brochure include VAT at the rate of 20% and are subject to
change should the VAT rate change.
- Vivid reserves the right to refuse admission, and to remove from the function any
person, whose condition in the opinion of the staff at the venue interferes, or is likely
to interfere with, the enjoyment of the function by other participants. This includes
non-compliance with the dress code stated in the brochure, on our website and on
- Vivid does not accept any responsibility in respect of any person prevented from
entering the function, or asked to leave due to their conduct
- Vivid will take every care to honour commitments - but reserves the right to amend
or alter all or part of the programme of the parties and regret that they will not accept
liability for errors, changes, omissions or cancellations.
- Vivid does not accept any liability & shall not be liable for non-completion of the
event, or for any delays arising as a results of strikes, riots or lockouts affecting the
owner of the event venue or any third party suppliers to Vivid and/or the event, adverse
weather conditions, loss, damage or cancellation due to fire, flood, or any other cause
beyond Vivid’s reasonable control.
- Although car parking areas are patrolled 24hrs a day Vivid does not accept
responsibility for loss or damage to your vehicle whilst on its premises.
- Dates and timings advertised are subject to licensing approval and a sufficient level
of ticket sales in the sole opinion of Vivid.
- Pictures used in this brochure are from past events managed by Vivid - exact theme
sets, costumes and entertainment vary from venue to venue and from year to year.
- It must be appreciated that Vivid is required to book and pay for labour, entertainment
and certain food items in advance.
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Vivid’s liability for death or personal injury
caused by its negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability
which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- Subject to sub-paragraph (j) above, Vivid shall have no liability to you, whether in
contract or tort or otherwise, for any loss of profit or of goodwill, or any loss or damage
which is indirect or consequential or which does not arise as a direct result and natural
result of a breach of its contract with you or which is not a reasonably foreseeable
consequence of such a breach and Vivid’s aggregate liability to you, whether in
contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising
under or in connection with the provision of its contract with you shall be limited to the amount of the price paid by you to Vivid under your contract with Vivid for the relevant
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and in the unlikely event
of a dispute, the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English
Smart Christmas Parties, a trading name of Smart (Group) Limited (Company No: 03683916)
Battersea Park – Evolution, Cutty Sark – Greenwich (& exclusive venues)
- Booking Terms
1.1. All published prices are shown both exclusive and inclusive of VAT. Any price shown to be inclusive of VAT is calculated at the rate of 20% and is subject to change should the prevailing VAT rate change.
1.2. A provisional booking for an Event will be held for 10 days (including weekends), within which time the booking details (including the name of the party organiser) and deposit (or full payment as advised) must be received by us, or the provisional booking will be automatically released.
1.3. A booking will only be accepted and confirmed by us on receipt of the applicable payment, as stated on the proforma invoice. Receipt of payment by us constitutes acceptance of your booking. These terms and conditions will become binding on you and us upon our confirmation of receipt of your payment.
1.4. A booking will consist of an agreed number of tickets. One ticket will admit one guest to a shared party event or equates to one box for a virtual party in a box event.
1.5. By making the payment you understand that you are contracted to the number of tickets booked for the Event, and confirm that the balance due for the number of tickets booked will be paid, irrespective of the final numbers of guests attending/boxes required. Any reduction in the number of tickets will be subject to cancellation fees as outlined in clause 2.
1.6. If the number of tickets required should increase following the initial booking, we will try to accommodate additional ticket requests, but this will be subject to availability and at our discretion.
1.7. Any changes made to a confirmed booking may only be made with the permission of the party organiser.
1.8. The cut-off time for making any changes to your booking, including the number of tickets, menu choices, drinks pre-orders or orders for party upgrades, is as follows:
1.8.1. For shared party events: 5pm the day before the Event
1.8.2. For virtual party in a box events: 10 days (including weekends) prior to the Event.
1.9. The final balance must be received by us at least 8 weeks prior to the Event. Non-payment of the final balance by the date due may result in cancellation of the booking, the forfeiture of any deposit paid and cancellation charges in accordance with clause 2.
- Cancellation and Refunds
2.1. Any deposits paid are non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.
2.2. Cancellations of all or part of the booking can only be made by the party organiser and must be made in writing, either by email or post. We cannot accept cancellations over the telephone.
2.3. Any full or partial cancellations made within 56 days are liable for 100% cancellation charges regardless of whether we are in receipt of funds or not.
2.4. Cancellation charges and refunds will be calculated as follows:
2.4.1. for shared party events:
22.214.171.124. If the booking is cancelled more than 56 days prior to your Event date, we will refund 100% of the ticket price, less the deposit
126.96.36.199. If the booking is cancelled more than 28 days but less than 56 days prior to your Event date we will refund 75% of the ticket price, less the deposit
188.8.131.52. If the booking is cancelled more than 14 days but less than 28 days prior to your Event date we will refund 50% of the ticket price, less the deposit
184.108.40.206. If the booking is cancelled 14 days or less prior to your Event date no refund will be given
2.4.2. for virtual party in a box events:
220.127.116.11. If the booking is cancelled more than 30 days prior to your Event date, we will refund 40% of all monies paid
18.104.22.168. If the booking is cancelled 30 days or less prior to your Event date no refund will be given
2.5. For shared party events, we may cancel a booking, or alternatively arrange for the booking to be transferred to another Event, if we deem that the date of the Event booked is no longer viable. In the event that the booking cannot be transferred to another Event, we will refund all payments made in relation to the booking.
3.1. For shared party events there is a set menu for each Event, with a vegetarian option also advertised. An alternative special dietary menu for all other dietary requirements is available upon request. A surcharge may apply for kosher meals as these have to be purchased from an external supplier.
3.2. For virtual party in a box events there is a set menu for each package option, with alternative menu options for special dietaries available upon request.
3.3. The cut-off time for submitting menu choices, including details of any special dietary requirements (including vegetarian) is as follows:
3.3.1. For shared party events: no later than 10 days prior to the Event.
3.3.2. For virtual party in a box events: no later than 10 days prior to the Event.
If menu choices / special dietary requirements are not provided before the cut-off time specified above, the set menu will be served. We cannot guarantee that changes to menu choices or special dietary requirements can be accommodated after this cut-off time, but will endeavour to accommodate any late requests where reasonably possible.
3.4. Subject to clause 8 (Data Protection) the party organiser is responsible for informing us of any specific dietary requirements (including vegetarian) or allergies. Any and all of the products on the set menu may contain nut derivatives and other allergic reaction causing products. We therefore accept no responsibility whatsoever for any and all allergic reactions howsoever caused. It is the party organiser’s responsibility to check whether the guests have any allergies, to inform us if this is the case and to make alternative dietary arrangements.
3.5. We reserve the right to make changes to the advertised menu in the event of shortages in the supply of particular items, and will endeavour to ensure any substitutions are to an equivalent standard or better.
- Drinks orders
4.1. All drink and upgrade prices are shown inclusive of VAT which is calculated at the rate of 20%, and are subject to change should the VAT rate change.
4.2. The cut-off time for submitting drinks choices, upgrades and any other party upgrades is as follows:
4.2.1. For shared party events: no later than 10 days prior to the Event.
4.2.2. For virtual party in a box events: no later than 10 days prior to the Event.
We will make every effort to accommodate any orders placed after this time, but cannot guarantee this will be possible.
4.3. Full payment for drinks pre-orders or any other party upgrade must be received by the cut off date shown above. We reserve the right not to serve any pre-ordered beverages or party upgrades if full payment has not been received prior to the Event.
4.4. Should you wish to order the unlimited drinks wristband (not available for selected shared party or virtual party in a box events), these must be purchased for all guests in your booking. Our spirit add-on voucher can only be bought in conjunction with the unlimited drinks wristband, but the spirit add-on voucher does not need to be purchased for the entire party booking.
4.5. Unlimited drinks packages, drinks vouchers and spirit add-on voucher cannot be purchased at an Event.
4.6. Any drinks vouchers purchased are non-refundable after the Event, cannot be exchanged for cash at the Event, and are only valid for the year as stated on the drinks voucher.
4.7. At a shared party event, should you have any queries or issues regarding your drinks pre-order, this must be brought to the attention of a member of our staff at the Event, as any issues not raised on the evening cannot be dealt with after the Event. We advise you take your beverage invoice as proof of purchase on the evening.
- Events out of our control
5.1. We will not be liable or responsible nor accept any liability for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this agreement if such failure or delay is caused by an act or event beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to civil war, riot, revolution, act(s) of terrorism, sabotage, storm, earthquake, flood, fire, explosion, lockouts, power failure, industrial disputes or strikes, act(s) of government or local authority, loss of liquor licence, adverse weather conditions or by any other cause not within our reasonable control.
- Party in a Box
6.1. Our Party In A Box contains alcohol as standard, with soft drink alternatives available. We operate a strict alcohol policy and will not send alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. It is your responsibility to confirm that each person receiving alcohol is over the age of 18 and to notify us of any person that is under the age of 18.
6.2. Subject to clause 8 (Data Protection), in order to facilitate the delivery of each Party in a Box we will require the party organiser to provide the name, delivery addresses and contact phone number for each person who will receive a Party in a Box.
- Terms for shared events
7.1. We reserve the right to refuse admission, and/or to remove from an Event, any person due to that person:
7.1.1. acting in an improper or disorderly manner or whose condition in the opinion of our staff interferes, or is likely to interfere with, the enjoyment of the function by other participants.
7.1.2. bringing or using dangerous, illegal or hazardous items on the premises
7.1.3. bringing their own food or drinks to the premises without our prior permission
7.1.4. not adhering to the appropriate dress code for the Event, as published within the event brochure and on party tickets.
7.2. We will not accept any responsibility, or be held liable, for anyone prevented from entering the Event, or asked to leave the Event, due to conduct detailed in this clause 7.
7.3. We operate a strict alcohol policy and will not serve alcohol to anyone under the age of 18. We reserve the right to request to see an official form of identification for anyone we believe to be under the age of 18. If no identification is provided, we reserve the right to remove said person from the premises if we believe they are consuming alcohol.
7.4. You or your guests may not, under any circumstances, bring your own beverages to a shared party event.
7.5. All guests attending the Event, and any organisation said guest may be attending with, will be liable for any loss or damage to our property (including items hired by us) or injury to any person (including our staff) arising from their conduct at an Event, and once these terms and conditions become binding pursuant to clause 1, you shall indemnify us against any such loss or liability.
7.6. We do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any vehicles whilst on our premises.
- Data Protection
8.1. Both parties will comply with all applicable requirements of the UK Data Protection Legislation and any other European Union legislation relating to personal data and all other legislation and regulatory requirements in force from time to time which apply to a party relating to the use of Personal Data (including, without limitation, the privacy of electronic communications) (the “Data Protection Legislation”)
8.2. The parties acknowledge that for the purposes of the Data Protection Legislation, you are the Controller and we are the Processor.
8.3. You expressly consent to and authorise the appointment by us of a third party as a sub processor (including but not limited to our group companies) solely for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations under this agreement.
8.4. You will ensure that you have all the necessary appropriate consents in place to enable lawful transfer of the Personal Data (including special category Personal Data such as dietary requirements arising from health conditions or religious beliefs) to us for the duration and purposes of this agreement and warrant that you are entitled to transfer and we are entitled to process all Personal Data in accordance with Data Protection Legislation.
8.5. The processing by us shall be as follows:
8.5.1. Subject matter, nature and purpose of processing: we shall process Personal Data as necessary to perform our obligations under this agreement.
8.5.2. Duration: for the term of this agreement, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
8.5.3. Types of Personal Data: information including but not limited to name, employing company, special category Personal Data in relation to special dietary requirements, phone number (virtual party in a box events only), delivery address (virtual party in a box events only)
8.5.4. Categories of data subjects: you may submit Personal Data as required for the fulfilment of our obligations under this agreement, which may include but not be limited to data subjects including your employees and/or your individual guests.
9.1. We will make all reasonable endeavours to honour commitments but reserve the right to amend or alter all or part of the advertised package (as described on our website or in our event brochure) to at least an equivalent standard.
9.2. While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in our event brochures, on our website and within all advertisements is accurate, we reserve the right, without accepting any liability, to amend or alter all or part of the package in the event of an error or omission. The images of the events contained in our promotional material are for illustrative purposes only.
9.3. We reserve the right to review these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
9.4. If you wish to contact us in writing, make any complaints, or if any clause in these terms and conditions requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail, by hand, or by pre-paid post to Smart (Group) Limited, Unit 10 Bermondsey Trading Estate, 235 Rotherhithe New Road, London SE16 3LL or alternatively at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you in writing. If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by e-mail, by hand, or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us when you make the booking for the Event.
10.1. We shall not be liable to you or any third party in:
10.1.2. tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty); or
10.1.3. otherwise for (i) economic loss of any kind whatsoever, (ii) loss of profit, (iii) loss of business contracts, (iv) loss of revenues or anticipated profit, (v) loss of savings, (vi) damage to reputation or goodwill, (vii) special loss, (viii) indirect, incidental or exemplary loss, (ix) consequential loss or damage, or (x) unforeseeable loss.
10.2. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss to the extent that loss is caused wholly or partly by breach of any of these terms and conditions by you including any breach caused by a third party.
10.3. Nothing in this clause 8 excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
10.4. Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Events. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these terms and conditions by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11.1. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to another organisation, and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these terms and conditions.
11.2. This contract is between you and us, no other person shall have the right to enforce any of its terms whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
11.3. Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
11.4. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
11.5. These terms and conditions and any contract between you and us are governed by English Law and shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the law of England and Wales. In the unlikely event of a dispute (including non-contractual disputes and claims), the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11.6. Dates and timings published are subject to licensing approval.
Awesome Events Limited
Cirque Shanghai - Bloomsbury Big Top, Diamonds are Forever, Fountain Room WC1
- If you book an event more than 4 weeks before the proposed date you must pay a deposit per person £30 + VAT (for all shared Christmas events). The deposit, which covers administration and other charges, will not be refundable under any circumstance. The final balance must be paid and received by The Company at least 4 weeks prior to the event taking place. If payment is not made in full 4 weeks prior to the event date The Company reserves the right to cancel the event and or resell the place. The client will still be reliable for the full amount of the event or the difference between the clients’ contract and revenue received by resale as confirmed on the booking form. Reminders of payment will not be sent. It is the clients’ responsibility to make payment on time and not the responsibility of the company to remind the client. If the client books an event within 4 weeks of the date of the event, the full cost of the event is immediately payable, Theatre tickets, hospitality events and hotel bookings must be paid for in full at the time of booking. The Company will give no refunds if the numbers of persons attending an event are less then the numbers booked. Payments can only be accepted from the party organiser. Payment via credit card has a 2% surcharge and American Express has a 3% surcharge. All other payment methods i.e. BACS, CHAPS and cheque are free of charge. Invoices will not be issued unless requested.
- The Company shall have no liability for any expenses, damages or losses caused by the delay or default in performance, or any obligation caused directly or indirectly by breakdown or unavailability of supplies or equipment of particular services, catering, supplies or tickets or access to facilities due to Acts of God or any other causes beyond reasonable control of The Company.
The Price of the Event
- The price of the event will be as detailed in the brochure, marketing material or agreed proposal, which is current at the time that the Agreement between you and The Company comes into existence. The Company reserves the right to charge for any changes requested by the client to the event for changes to timings, theming, design, catering and production. After the booking is complete prices may only alter due to variations in duties, taxes or exchange rates etc. Any additional items to be purchased at event or up to the day of the event, subject to availability must be paid. No payments to be made post event under any circumstances. If the premises or any part of it is unavailable due to circumstances outside of its control.
Tickets and Table Plans
- Tickets will only be sent out once all stages of the booking are complete & all payments have been received. The company will not create a table plan for the client. The Company will not be able to give the client information on table configuration or allocated amount of tables for shared events. Due to the nature of the business the table allocation will constantly be changing. If numbers of guests booked should rise following the deposit payment, The Company will try to accommodate the additional guests, but this will be at the Company’s discretion.
- There is a set menu for all our Christmas events. The Company will endeavor to accommodate all dietary requirements, but these must be communicated in writing at least 4 weeks before the event. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the advertised menu in the event of shortages in supply of particular items, but undertakes that the same number of courses will be served. Changes within the 4 weeks of the event are subject to availability and £50 + VAT per person admin charge. The Client is liable for ensuring they return the dietary from in the allocated time, or at risk of being served standard menu to their whole group. The company is not responsible for reminding the client. We regret that we are unable to make any changes to your booking, menu choices/dietary requirements or wine orders on the day of your event.
- Any drinks vouchers purchased are non-refundable after the event, and cannot be exchanged for cash on the evening. Should you wish to order a drinks package, this must be purchased for all guests booked on to your party. We regret we are unable to make concessions for guests who do not require the drinks package for any reason. Unlimited drinks packages or vouchers cannot be purchased at the event. At the event, any queries regarding your beverage order must be made with a member of staff at the time. We advise you take your beverage invoice as proof of purchase on the evening. Any queries raised cannot be dealt with post event. Guests may not, under any circumstances, bring their own drinks otherwise they will be asked to leave the venue.
- All cancellations must be received in writing and acknowledged Awesome Events before an event is cancelled. If The Client cancels the event before 4 weeks prior to the event, the total deposit will be retained. Cancellations received less then 4 weeks to the event date the client will be liable to the full event cost. If a signed booking form has been received by the company and a cancellation occurs before the deposit has been received by the company, the full deposit for the event will be payable by the client. Cancellation terms may also be applicable to the client and the client will be responsible for these in addition to company’s cancellation fee. The Company will not be liable for 3rd party cancellation charges that may be incorporated in this event. Venue/ 3rd party cancellation terms may also be applicable to the client and the client will be responsible for these along with The Company’s cancellation charges. The Company reserves the right to cancel an event should the number of guests to run the event is not feasible, in this case a full refund will be made to the client if an alternative date or event is not suitable. Without limitation, if The Company cannot obtain the chosen venue for the event, then The Company may substitute a reasonable alternative.
- If you have any complaints regarding any aspect of your event, you must communicate your complaint to the supplier of the service concerned at the time of your event, so that an attempt to resolve the matter can be made, but also contact The Company to let us know of your complaint. If you do not inform the supplier of the service (management) as well as The Company within 24 hours of the complaint occurring, The Company will not be held responsible for the complaint. You shall not be entitled to deduct or set-off any sums from any money that you owe to The Company. Any sums or deductions will be down to the discretion of managers involved and specific to the situation.
- The Company is responsible for ensuring that the event booked is as described in the current brochure and marketing material is of a reasonable standard. However, the Company reserves the right to make changes to the production specification in the interest of improving the overall event design. The Company will take every care to honour commitments, but reserves the right to amend or alter all or part of the programme of an event, and regret that they will not accept liability for errors, omissions or cancellations. Should compensation be due to you, the amount you will receive will be related to the cost of your event and will not exceed the cost of the event. The company is responsible for booking the requested venue; however the management of each venue reserves the right to admission at its own discretion.
The Company cannot accept responsibility for any injury to clients sustained whilst attending an event, unless the injury is a direct negligence from The Company.